Descargar EBOOK Oxford english for careers medicine 1 teacher s resource book autor SAM MCCARTER gratis online
Título Del Libro: Oxford english for careers medicine 1 teacher s resource book|
El tamaño del archivo: 7.57 Mb
El autor del libro: SAM MCCARTER
Idioma del libro: ES
El formato de libro: PDF, Epub, Doc, Txt
El editor: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
ISBN 13: 9780194023016
Read full description of the books:
English level: Pre-Intermediate / Mid A2
A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, medicine, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The series covers Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels. New levels include Tourism 3 Upper-Intermediate for tourism management and Technology 2, plus the completely new Medicine course.
* Career-specific grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice.
* Language practice in real work situations.
* 'It's my job' - real people talking about their work.
* Online interactive exercises for revising and recycling language at www.oup.com/elt/oefc
* Teacher's Resource Book with background information on the industry to help you teach with confidence
* Additional activities and tests for extra practice and support.
Descargar en EPUB
Descargar en DOC
Descargar en TXT
Última descarga: días atrás